Jacketed brite beer tanks are vessels used in the final stage of the beer brewing process to condition and carbonate the beer before it is packaged and served. These tanks are typically made of stainless steel 304 and are designed to hold finished beer at a temperature near freezing point to clarify and carbonate it.
1) All the tanks insulation use argon arc welding and inner tank will do pickling and passivation or mirror polishing;
2) Adopting advanced world famous brand components in pneumatic parts ,electric parts and operation parts.
3) All the tank will do water and pressure test when finishing. Pressure test is 2-4bar;
1.Complete, new, and high quality configuration.
2. Auxiliary systems selection of leading and imported brand.
3. The auxiliary systems are long life, high-performance, high-quality, low-loss.
4. Certified stainless steel(304,316) material for all tanks.
5. Electrical accessories reach UL, cUL, CE, PED, export standards.
6. Supporting auxiliary system voltage and frequency match your standard exactly, and new production technics.
7. Stable quality, high performance, strict quality control.
8. All the equipment are adopted 100%TIG welded joints, mirror Polishing.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR BRIGHT BEER TANK
Bright beer tank
Inoxpa butterfly valves, Perlick sample valve
Micromatic level gauge, PVRV
Clamps and gaskets, pressure gauge, carb stone
Stainless steel legs with stainless leveling footpads
Interior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 3mm
Exterior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 2mm
Interior and exterior finish polished to a sanitary finish
Interior finish pickled and passivated
Exterior brushed, #4 finish
Fully welded exterior shell
Dished top and bottom, with an average of 15%-20% head space
Side or top manway door,
Dimple jacket cooling jackets
Level gauge connections
CIP arm and spray ball
Sanitary tri-clamp connections