Fermentation tanks are also referred to as uni-tanks, which store wort and ferment the wort into beer. The fermentation tank is an essential part of breweries, from home-based breweries to large industrial breweries. These are cylindroconical tanks with an arched head for fermentation and post-fermentation of beer.
Made from 304 or 316L stainless steel coming with either dual or multi-zoned glycol jackets, NFE stainless steel conical fermentation tanks are the ultimate choice in fermenting wort into beer.
1) All the tanks insulation use argon arc welding and inner tank will do pickling and passivation or mirror polishing;
2) Adopting advanced world famous brand components in pneumatic parts ,electric parts and operation parts.
3) All the steam heating beer brewery tank will do water and pressure test when finishing. Pressure test is 2-4bar;
4) Dimple jackets are standard on insulated vessels, providing greater cooling efficiency and added vessel integrity.
5)All fermentation vessels feature jackets on the cone for greater cooling efficiency.
6) Fermentation vessels have half batch capabilities.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR COMPLETE SET BEER BREWING EQUIPMENT
Interior and exterior finish polished to a sanitary finish
Interior finish pickled and passivated
Exterior brushed, #4 finish
Fully welded exterior shell
60 degree cone bottom, with an average of 25% head space
Rotating racking port
Glycol cooling jacket on cone and bottom
Inoxpa butterfly valves, sample valve,
2” pressure vacuum relief valve
Tension braces on legs
Sanitary tri-clamp connections