1) All the tanks insulation use argon arc welding and inner tank will do pickling and passivation or mirror polishing;
2) Adopting advanced world famous brand components in pneumatic parts ,electric parts and operation parts.
3) All the steam heating beer brewery tank will do water and pressure test when finishing. Pressure test is 2-4bar;
4) Dimple jackets are standard on insulated vessels, providing greater cooling efficiency and added vessel integrity.
5)All fermentation vessels feature jackets on the cone for greater cooling efficiency.
6) Fermentation vessels have half batch capabilities.
1. Complete, new, and high quality configuration.
2. Auxiliary systems selection of leading and imported brand.
3. The auxiliary systems are long life, high-performance, high-quality, low-loss.
4. Certified stainless steel(304,316) material for all tanks.
5. Electrical accessories reach UL, cUL, CE, PED, export standards.
6. Supporting auxiliary system voltage and frequency match your standard exactly.
7. New production technics.
8. Stable quality, high performance, strict quality control.
9. All the equipment are adopted 100%TIG welded joints, mirror Polishing.
10. CAD layouts, installation assistance, assembly, training.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR COMPLETE SET BEER BREWING EQUIPMENT
Interior and exterior finish polished to a sanitary finish
Interior finish pickled and passivated
Exterior brushed, #4 finish
Fully welded exterior shell
60 degree cone bottom, with an average of 25% head space
Rotating racking port
Glycol cooling jacket on cone and bottom
Inoxpa butterfly valves, sample valve,
2” pressure vacuum relief valve
Tension braces on legs
Sanitary tri-clamp connections